The Dreamerz The Dreamerz

...

This was interesting, i liked it everything of it but the telescope digits were going way to slow i had to wait like couple of mins to get to the desired coordinates.
And when i finished the game it left me empty like i hadnt accomplised anything.

Overall i would say its great but it leaves something to desire for..

Back2Back Back2Back

Damn nice!

Wow... this has got to be the best flash game i have played here, i got simply hooked to it and finished it in one go.
I loved the visuals really stunning graphics for a flash game its a little shame about all that premium stuff but you dont need em, they just make the game a tad more fun.
I figured out the best squad is a squad filled with gunners and commando's they really back each other up as the name of the game suggests.
Anyways i really enjoyed this game and its a real time killer this is going in my favs.

Duke Nukem Sound Board! Duke Nukem Sound Board!

Duke Nukes em

This was what kept me busy in my younger years, glad to hear
some of the awesome audio of the great Duke.
I think it can also be used for prank calls if the audio clips weren't that static,
cant be helped i guess for such an old game you did an awesome job menn
keep it up.

capncoolio responds:

Thanks!

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

Great

Awesome flash , one question tough what's the song called when you try it with the maid in the beginning ?

-VELOCITY- -VELOCITY-

nice

it was overall a nice game very amusing and it was also very creative
btw wasn't the song from megaman X6 ? or X5 sounded alot like it
anywayz great game hope you win the contest

Artifission RPG chp0 Artifission RPG chp0

very nice

well its was quite good butt you could make it to have a running option in it also too manny random battles and another thing getting a phoenix down butt no way to use it i mean come on!

@DarkTowerMaster
nobody is forcing you to play it you've played this at your own free will

- Rose - - Rose -

heh

You know i just noticed something, this is your third submission for this
contest so you really want that cash and xbox ;)

as for the game ..meh it just didnt work for me butt i 4/5 just to make you happy

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1

Excellent !

Wow.. i was totally amazed when i had played this, at first i tought it was pretty strange that the 2 fellows started at lvl 50 butt none the less i kept on playing. Then finally arriving at the dragon killing him effortlessly ( seriously why was the dragon so easy ? ) the princess saved then i saw that 2 boys we're just using they're imaginations :D
so i kept on playing and enjoyed it found 13/13 treasure's so yay me
also at the sewers side quest part i had some difficulty face-ing the rats they kept on poisoning me and starting of with little cash you can't buy any antidotes luckily there were some in the chest so i managed to survive.

And finally some little critics :
The story line is awesome just do as you please

The characters are designed well and fit in they're places

I loved your battle system with the ( a,d,s ) keys something similiar to super smash brothers ( for the gba )

The music was nice it didn't got bored or irritating

And the humor well Tally -hooo needless to say more :D

Keep up the good work and ill be waiting for the next installment.

10/10
5/5

-&amp;gt;- Skies of War -&amp;lt;- ->- Skies of War -<-

Ooooh nice game

Zeker hooor die nederlander, deze spel is vet gaaf joh echt onwijs toppie
like hoooodiiih noohh die spel is zker die shiznit

-Telepath RPG Chapter 1- -Telepath RPG Chapter 1-

Hmm it's quite glitched

It seemed like a nice game at the start, however when i was at the forest i couldn't walk nothing would react i could only open the menu
so i think you should fix that.

nice game on first sight tough.

MalTheDestroyer responds:

Sorry about that--a fix has already been uploaded, and is awaiting NG's approval. It should be up by Tuesday or Wednesday, I'd think.